Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Among Good Christian People


Stop Sign Kid - The funniest videos clips are here

What a crazy day it's been... I'm tired of everything...

I'm sorry if I seem so hateful! LOL, it's nice to get back on though! I'm at Shawnee's "Innermission" and it is freaken awesome!!! Everyone needs to check it out. LOL, maybe not... I'm not sure what else to talk about except for my just recent 2 by 4 moment. Ha Ha, it was an awkard day and I had just come home from my cousin's house after play Halo 3 all day with buddies of mine. I remember specifically thinking about God for some odd reason. IDK, it's odd; but I soon reconciled with myself that it's ok to not know the solution to all of life's weird moments or problems.

Being me I don't ever think I've ever not tried to figure out ever problem in my life. It's rediculous what people would do to detur or stop an event from happing. I think, though, I realized that It's ok to not have the "answer"...


ALL I KNOW IS THAT "GOD IS GOOD" AND NO MATTER WHERE I AM IN MY LIFE "GOD CAN MEET ME THERE...!

Love All,

-"Gannon-Dog"
Stop Sign Kid - The funniest videos clips are here

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't know what made me laugh harder the guy hitting the stop sign or the person laughing at him.