Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Things Are Happening Here...!


Really cool thing just happened in my life... I, about a month ago, got hired/elected to start a new chapter of "College Republicans" at Shawnee State University!!! I'm super stoked for this adventure of a lifetime!!! God is so good to me; and I don't know what I'd ever do without Him. I've learned recently that it's one thing to talk about living for the Master Planner then there's really living for Him... In Philippians 2 God strongly urges "His" people and all that follow Him to live free of fret and worrying! He says to live humbly and remember that in the midst of toilsome trouble and worry God is still there and He still has control over everything... I challenge anyone reading this blog to remember God once again not only as the deliverer but as the Master of All!!! Remember that God is always in control; and that whenever something good happens in our lives it's because God had a hand in it... Not because of ourselves but because of God!!!

No comments: